Shop Now
Wine & Martini Glasses
 

Thomas Edison "Riedel" Martini Glass #2

Thomas Edison "Riedel"  Martini Glass #2

The wood used in the stem of this "Riedel" Crystal Martini glass is reclaimed from the Thomas Edison factory at; 613 East Beacon Avenue in New London, WI.

In 1917, Thomas Alva Edison purchased the Wisconsin Cabinet & Panel Company to produce cabinets for his 1877 invention; The Phonograph. The factory was changed to Edison Wood Products.

The company continued to make phonograph cabinets until 1927. During the depression, consumer demand for phonographs declined because, they were considered a “luxury” item. The company then began producing infant furniture under the name of; Edison Little Folks. This furniture line survived until 2005 as part of the Simmons Juvenile Products Co. at the same address.

This Martini crystal glass contains pieces of wood in the stem along with Swarovski crystals and tiny colored glass beads (made to look like as if it's dripping in side stem...really cool effect!)  and mini light bulbs. Truly one of a kind!

* COA & Documentation Included * 

« Back to Store


Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
  EmPowHER     Freedom Pen Project     IAP     Postpartum Support International     Fa ~ Q     The Italian Tribune     Wyckoff-Franklin Lakes Patch  
© 2017 Sylvia Lasalandra. All Rights Reserved.  •  Website by Luminus Media, LLC